Saturday, October 15, 2011

Reflect on my values

According to me values are the ideas that I believe are important, the things that I rate highly are my values. My highest value themes are conventional, artistic and social. The related jobs associated with these themes are as followed:
  • Conventional theme: Programming & Information Systems, Office Management, Taxes & Accounting , Finance & Investing.
  • Artistic theme: Culinary Arts, Visual Arts & Design, Performing Arts, Writing & Mass Communication.
  • Social Theme: Teaching & Education, Religion & Spirituality, Healthcare Services, Counseling & Helping, Human Resources & Training, Social Sciences.
These values help me to find right career path for me. They are like navigator which helps to set the right goal and then reach at the goal with my effort and determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment