Sunday, October 23, 2011

SII and MBTI Assessments

SII Assessment
I took the SII assessment and my theme code is “CAS” which is Conventional, Artistic, Social. The test results are perfectly match with my previous work and my current goals. I did web designing few years back and right now I am pursuing my degree in the Computer field.. I am social person because I am family oriented and I like to go out with friends, family and also I like to help them in their work.

MBTI Assessment
I took the MBTI assessment and my personality type is “ESFJs” which is Extroversion, Sensing, Feeling and Judging. I totally agree as I tend to focus on the outer world of ideas and impressions. I prefer to finish my work at time mostly and planned it ahead. I am very emotional to my family and friends. I like to spend my time with them and I always put my family before my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment