Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Beginning towards gaming industry

Games are very popular from the ancient age. They helps us to build our physical as well as mental condition strong by applying various imagination to the game. Yesterday in class when professor has assigned our group a Marshmallow challenge then I had a question in my mind that how one can play a game with marshmallow. We have to build a tallest
tower from spaghetti, thread, tape and on top we have to put marshmallow. The only thing comes to my mind that if a base is strong then any size of tower can stand for a long time and for that we have to build the pillars that provides a strong support to the marshmallow which will be on top of the tower. With the help of our team we built a tower and it was on the table for more than 3 minutes. It was an amazing thing that I have done with the the help of the team members whom I hardly even know. The one thing that I have learned from this challenge that game always connect people.

No comments:

Post a Comment